Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Old Man Winter's still hanging around...

 {Image via}
My walk to work was nothing short of surprising today - after weeks of weather in the mid- to high-30's, today I was smacked in the face with 15 degree weather and a 5 degree windchill. We're not supposed to have snow the next week or so (knock wood!) but it's supposed to stay cold like this for the entirety. As New York Fashion Week draws ever-nearer, and the blogosphere explodes with sponsored trips for various fashionistas the world over, I hope those girls and boys can handle the chill in the air! It has taken me a good five months of gradually increasing cold to hit this point, where I only really notice a weather change that drops from the low-double digits into the singles.

Here's some inspiration for next little while, brought to you and to me by the ever-fashionable Gossip Girl franchise, one guilty pleasure I can't get enough of, in spite of my sporadic-at-best viewing habits.
{Image via}
{Image via}
{Image via}

1 comment:

  1. Yay that winter is still here! That just means more time for all these pretty coats and scarves ;)

    ReplyDelete