Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sugar Coma

 The Day After Valentine's Day tends to be disastrous for Yours Truly. If I'm lucky I'll only stumble into a sugar coma tonight, on Day After Valentine's Day Eve, from the discount chocolates in every corner store. However, today I woke up groggy and slow-paced, without having eaten anything close to a chocolate smorgasbord! Basically, all I have to say with this post is that I have no energy at all today and I think I'm coming down with a cold. I awoke with a sore throat and now the coughing has begun, and now that I've left my family and any default familial sympathies therein, you saps have to put up with some whining. Sorry. With luck I'll be made well by some discount chocolates purchased on the way home tonight, and be more energetic tomorrow.

{Image via}

2 comments: