Monday, June 6, 2011

And We're Off!

 Into the new apartment, that is. All my stuff fits more comfortably than I had been imagining and so, while I still have a bit of a road ahead in terms of necessary "home" furniture - table for eating, namely - I already feel like I am home in my space. Added bonus to the move-in weekend? An incredibly dear friend from California was in town so I was able to meet up for a wonderful reunion evening and night out, which was all I could have hoped for and more. While these things would always be better if they never had to actually end, it only makes looking forward to the next meet-up that much sweeter, and so it goes. I hope everyone else had a truly fabulous weekend, and now pardon me as I begin frantically scouring the Internet for compact, space-conscious eatery options. And yes, I'm 99.99% sure this purchase will be made from IKEA. Bring it on, Swedes!

No comments:

Post a Comment