Monday, July 25, 2011

28

 {Image via}
Well lovely readers, I am now a 28-year-old. I feel very much the same as I did being 27 [which is a blessing because between 25, 26 and turning 27 there were a lot of drunken bemoanings of my ever-increasing ages, as my darling roommate-of-the-time could attest], except I do rather feel a sense of promise with this new age. I can't really put my finger on why, but for some reason, 28 feels like it will hold some good stuff. Time will tell, I suppose, and really - as long as you make it to yet another birthday, it's probably been a pretty good run, eh? I hope everyone's weekends were wonderful, I myself rang in a new year of being fabulous by spending a solid Saturday at the beach and then lunching and reminiscing with an old friend who flew into town. Lovely times, all said. Just lovely. And now, back to it! Monday it is then.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday!!! i'm about to turn 26 and its the first time i'm struggling with a number. sigh. oh well, glad just to make it to another year. hope 28 is great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much!! I know 26 is going to treat you wonderfully - but I hear you on the angst over a number! :) I hope your birthday is truly fantastic, and I'm excited to continue to read about what the year holds for you!

    ReplyDelete