Tuesday, August 2, 2011

pretty

 {Image via}
I've recently been turned onto "Rizzoli and Isles" - a show on TNT about a female detective and a female coroner who work together and are best friends - and it has really gotten me to appreciating just how beautiful Angie Harmon is. She has that effortless 70's chic that is gifted only to those naturally tall, thin women who are not quite rakish - she does have lovely dimples - but who exude willowy grace nonetheless. Basically, every time I see an episode I just want to throw on a long dress, a pair of sandals, and go sunning near a wooden hot tub. She strikes me as quintessentially California - presumably, though, because she reminds me of how I imagine my Aunt Maureen to have looked although I do not remember her in reality as she died in a car crash when I was but three - which is funny because the show she stars in is set in Boston. Regardless, here are some photos of the glamorous Angie Harmon to get your Tuesdays off to a pretty start.
{Image via}
{Image via}
{Image via}

No comments:

Post a Comment