Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm baaack!

 {Image via}
My weekend home was truly incredible, very relaxing, and very heartwarming. I was able to see the vast majority of my family and several very close friends, I got to reconnect with a dear, nearly life-long friend and see her new baby, I got to spend time with the people who matter. I ate too much, laughed a lot, and was able to really get rid of my cares and just be for three days. I now feel refreshed and contemplative and able to continue on in the daily goings-on of life in New York. I even got up and gymmed it again today - in the new pair of fabulous gym shoes I was spoiled enough to have purchased for me while home. Yup, I'm a lucky girl, nothing is truer than that. I hope this weekend treated all of you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment