Tuesday, November 15, 2011

withdrawls

 {Image via}
I didn't get my workout in yesterday - I left work late, had the knowledge in the back of my mind that I needed to meet a friend back at my apartment, and kept getting interrupted by well-intentioned gym rats trying to correct my form which eventually led into a spiel from a trainer about his services, which I 100% cannot afford. So I entered the gym annoyed, remained annoyed through every interrupted set, and left annoyed. I am still annoyed this morning, even more so since I was not able to work off any of my daily aggression/annoyances at the gym, which is a huge part of the reason I go so consistently anyway. And now I feel antsy and distracted and more unfocused than I usually am. Blargh. And to top it all off, it's only Tuesday. Eff this.

No comments:

Post a Comment