Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Grindin' along

 {Image via}
The weather has been looking more and more like Spring outside - which is horribly depressing when you step outside into 40 degree weather.

But in better news, after a nearly 4-month hiatus, I got myself back into the gym yesterday, and I intend to do the same today. I've been starting small - one half-hour ab class under my belt, and I'm hoping for another today. But, as a friend told me, just the act of getting back into the habit of going to the gym after work will be a benefit. As soon as that feels second nature again, I'll be able to motivate to get back into the truly change-inducing workouts.

Besides, I have homework to do after work these days! Anatomy labelling and Nutrition reading, here I come! And oh, what fun I'm having!

No comments:

Post a Comment