Wednesday, February 8, 2012

oops

I forgot about this little blog again yesterday. I know, I'm the worst blogger in the history of America! But at least I remembered you today, eh? Fickle. That's what I'm becoming lately. Fickle. Mostly, though, I've been busy and content, on top of being forgetful. So, that's something. In other news, it's supposed to snow tonight, which I am actually very excited about. I'll let you know if it pans out though - sometimes these predictions are far more wrong than right. Or, worse still, it may snow and then not stick.

Very soon I will return to regaling you, my three readers, with tales of my fantastic New York adventures, I promise. In the meantime, you'll have to make due with some random pictures on this Wednesday. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment