Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mini-Halloween

I'm dying to carve a pumpkin for Halloween this year - typically, this craving hits me as I've moved to a city with no porches to speak of. As I move into my new apartment tonight, I'm thrilled at the prospect of carving some mini-jack-o-lanterns with the new roomie, and displaying them in our windows for our (inordinately close-in-proximity) neighbors to see. It may be the weekend of Halloween, but better late than never, right?! How cute would a mini gourd like these look, complete with a tea light inside for spooky shadows?


Thanks to this site Google brought me to, for those images above. I think posts without pictures get dull, but obviously I had to borrow (and credit!) someone else's pictures to make my post interesting. I'll be sure to showcase my own finished products if they turn out fit for mass visual consumption. That's right, I said "mass" - so the two of you better call at least 1 coworker each over to look at whatever finished results I post. And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment