Monday, November 1, 2010

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!

Well friends, Halloween has come and gone and what a weekend it was. Truly nothing too crazy went down, but I went out Saturday night all dolled up as Tinkerbell, rockin' the new 'do with the best of 'em. I had glitter everywhere, and there it remains. Everywhere. On my face, on my towel, on my arms, all over the furniture. We will never get rid of all the glitter I deposited throughout the house. It's so fabulous, it's hard to believe.

Truly, though, Halloween 2010 was a great experience. I didn't go all out for the parade, but I did go to the Village to join in on the festivities, and what fun I had! Attempts to meet up with a friend were foiled by the sheer mass of bodies, but I had such fun people-watching and ogling the insane costumes that I hardly noticed. I didn't see the entirety of the parade, but the floats I caught were fabulous mobile parties, and I danced through the streets with all the other revellers. Everyone was happy. I saw not a single fight, not a single malicious shove, even with such hordes that at one point I was literally being carried forward, my feet truly not touching ground. A grand time, I assure you. I hope I never get so jaded that I refuse to attend in future.
And now, a fabulous cake to send out the Halloween Spirit with a bang, as seen in the window of  Gramercy Park Salon and Spa, but presumably is not related to the salon itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment