Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gloomy Tuesday

Today I woke up to the radio informing me that there was a chance of rain in New York City this afternoon and overnight, and it made me feel positively cozy. Yesterday was freezing - in my humble opinion - namely, I think, because moving from a  mid-60's winter to the mid-40's fall in the span of one day was a bit shocking. Today, thanks to the cloud cover threatening showers, the weather is significantly warmer (we're talking early 50's here people!) to the point that I did not even need my coat en route to work. Still, the promise of rain gets me excited for the prospect of a hot cuppa and some warm socks this evening.



1 comment:

  1. I love the rain during the holiday season!! I bet NYC is absolutely breath taking during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete