Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quotables

Oftentimes, when I'm not feeling inspired in any particular direction, I turn to various blogs around the web for quote inspirations. Ironically, today is one of those crisp fall days when I feel sort of vaguely inspired by just the act of being alive and living in Manhattan after so many years of thinking about it. Yet that vague inspiration isn't pushing me in any particular direction for a post this morning, except that I am generally happy. Happy it's a Thursday, happy I have a less packed weekend than the previous to look forward to, just generally in good spirits. So, here are some quotes to give you something to look at, basically. Happy Thursday!



She’s not the type of girl to wait by the phone, she won’t cry, she knows it’ll get her nowhere, she’ll laugh a lot and often, and 
she will live her own life. She would like you
to be a part of it, but she will do just fine
without you.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the Proust quote...gardeners who make our souls blossom...:)

    ReplyDelete