Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Friday!

 {Image via}
There really is nothing lovelier than the Friday before a weekend that has just enough plans to give me daily motivation to get up and get moving but is not so jam-packed that I have to set my alarm clock to wake up either Saturday or Sunday. Thus, I am in a rather happy mood, even as I feel today will be a doozy of a Friday at work. I have celebratory birthday drinks with some friends tonight (no, not my birthday), and a clothing swap on Saturday afternoon to look forward to. Sunday will be spent helping a friend pack in preparation for an international move, but I am a big believer in karma as well as being there for your friends, and my neurotic organizational penchant is rather looking forward to the task. Plus, I've been promised a movie afterwards as a thank you. I hope you all have wonderful weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment