Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Weekend!

 {Image via}
So that glorious weekend that I told you about on Friday, while it was glorious, was also a lot busier than I had anticipated. Namely because I think we all underestimate how much stuff we each own. Which is simply to say that I helped a friend move this weekend, and it truly did take up the better part of the weekend rather than the single afternoon that had been forecast. However, I also saw the aesthetically beautiful "Jane Eyre", spied Andrien Brody walking into the theater as I was exiting, celebrated a friends' birthday, and ate my first (finally!) Bánh mì sandwich, which was just as deliciously savory as I had hoped. I hope all your weekends were just as relaxingly productive (Like that one? It totally makes sense for my weekend). And now, onto Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds busy but fun! I can't believe you saw Adrien Brody! And Jane Eyre would be lovely to see :)
    That cartoon is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I always underestimate how much stuff I have when moving.

    But amazing that you saw The Brody.

    ReplyDelete