Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring is Springing!

 {Image via}
Today is a beautiful day here in Manhattan. The sky is clear and pale blue, the breeze, while chilly, isn't as frigid as it was yesterday, and in general it was just very lovely walking to work today. Makes me excited for the upcoming experience of my first real spring, and the impending humidity of summer, which I am also actually look forward to, namely to see if I can adequately survive it. I definitely think ice cream will help ease those steamy days, and I must admit that a little sweet treat while strolling through today's lovely weather would be a much nicer way to spend the hours than plugging away on deadlines at work. Ah well, absence of free time makes the heart grow fonder and all that. Happy Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment