Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lovely Honesty

{Image via}
Dedicated readers of this blog know that I am a huge fan of a another blog by the name of Heart of Light. I love how honest, thoughtful, and real Rachel is when she writes her posts, and I agree with - and immensely respect - nearly all of the subjects she brings up. Thus, I was very inspired by a post she wrote for another new-to-me blog, A Practical Wedding, about her own experience with her very long-term relationship and her upcoming nuptials. Truly, I am nowhere near ready for marriage, and as-of-yet never have had a relationship such as the one she describes. However, the process she writes of is something I just felt I ought to share, because her sentiment is something that I want to remember and bear in mind, should I ever (and hopefully we all will) meet someone worth that sort of commitment. Check out her post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment