Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Correction!

[All images via}
You would not believe the letters to the editor that came in regarding the snaffoo with that eatery on my food crawl-style post about the sausages. They were streaming in by the bucketful! It was all we could do to keep up, muttering our apologies under our breath as were lambasted in letter after letter about blogging integrity and keeping our facts straight.

Just kidding. All I got was an email from my sister informing me I effed up. But I do feel badly about it, as I really like the Rogue Ales Public House at which we actually dined. That's right. The chili cheese dog, delicious beer and terrific bartender/waiter I enjoyed (I enjoyed his waiter-ing service and beer recommendations....pervs) that first eatery in San Francisco was indeed Rogue Ales Public House, located at 673 Union St., between Columbus Ave & Stockton St. I highly recommend you check it out if you're ever in the neighborhood - it'd be a grand spot for St. Patrick's Day as well, if you're planning ahead a bit. On a prior journey to SF, my sister, our cousin and I all very much enjoyed the celebration of our Irish heritage (oh yes, Irish and Sicilian. Sufficiently impressed at the amount of catholic dancing around in this gene pool?)  at this very brewery. This would sound much more impressive if I'd remembered the name of it the second time I ate there, I agree. But really, Rogue Ales Public House has a wonderfully relaxed vibe, and makes for a great afternoon as well as a night out. Go check it out, you won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment