Monday, February 28, 2011

Retraction!

Well guys, Playbills & Pageantry, Inc. has been scurrying about our offices trying to fix the problem, but the truth cannot be denied, and we have erred. (Please don't sue, if there actually is a Playbills & Pageantry, Inc. out there - I just used that to sound official. This is just an un-incorporated blog. I meant no offense.) I gushed about a chili cheese hot dog I enjoyed in San Francisco but I referenced the wrong location. The worst part? I didn't think any of the pictures looked right, but I couldn't for the life of me remember where it was that I had been, and now that still holds true. Tsk. So until I get hold of my sister, I can't post an update highlighting the delight of the eatery we actually patronized. Talk about working without all your facts. I know, I don't deserve your trust as readers! But, to try to make it up to you while I suss out the actual facts, here are some beautiful shots of the flower sculptures on display on Park Avenue, that I first read about here. Enjoy this whimsically Alice In Wonderland-esque art, and check back for my eatery correction!




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha oh that is definitely something I would do! Love the photos as well, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete