Thursday, March 24, 2011

More snow

 {Image via}
When I got so excited about the snow upon my first winter in New York City, everyone rolled their eyes and explained patiently to me that I would one day despise the snow I was so in awe of at the moment. I did not believe them. I do now.

It snowed again last night. After the technical first day of spring, and after one of the most glorious days of 70 degree weather I have known since leaving San Diego.The worst part being that, while winter seems to be abusing most of the United States - California has yet more rainfall and storms heading their way, and the midwest and northeast continue to get pummeled by snow - this is really not so abnormal as I keep being told. Winter generally continues through March and often in April there will still be bouts of snowfall. I live in the northeast now, these are the facts. So be it, but let me just say that now I understand the Winter Blues. Happy Thursday, all, and I hope Friday comes sooner rather than later...

1 comment:

  1. Aww I hope the winter blues pass!!
    I love snow, but that's only because I have maybe been in it 5 times in my life :p

    ReplyDelete