Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally!

 {Image via}
After a particularly trying week and a nearly constant state of dissatisfaction - I apologize to you, dear friends, if too much of my apathy and restlessness annoyingly seeped through these recent posts - I am thrilled to welcome Friday into my life! Despite my general angsty-ness, I have been squirreling in some spoiled me time in the evenings lately, watching "Sex and the City" while doing laundry, drinking wine in the quiet of my picked-up apartment, and enjoying how much later the sun stays up during my walks home from work.Yes, I'm a neatnik and I enjoy the simple things. So here's to a weekend of more of that, along with the company of a good friend who will be staying with me, albeit briefly.  (Also, everyone love how I can't be bothered to post pictures I've actually taken anymore? Me too. It so perfectly highlights my laziness.) Let the weekend commence!
 {Image via}

{Image via}

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am so glad to see you so happy :) I hope you enjoyed your weekend, sounds perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete