Monday, March 28, 2011

Kickin' off the week

Happiness is not having what you want. It is wanting what you have.
This weekend was a very lovely one - I ate a delicious meal with friends Friday night, had a friend in town for a whirlwind tour of the city Saturday, and on Sunday had brunch with a girlfriend I hadn't seen in awhile, and saw a truly fantastic telecast of the National Theater's production of "Frankenstein" - which was an all-around magnificent performance.Then I awoke this morning, admittedly tired and facing a full day, but was greeted by the sun. The wind may be cold and brisk, but the skies are clear and I just have to hope that soon, soon, Spring will come. Regardless, more on "Frankenstein" will come soon, when I have more time to properly speak on it, but until then, I hope everyone's week starts off on as high as note as mine!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad to read such a positive post! It sounds like a wonderful weekend :)
    I LOVE Frankenstein, the book blew me away. Can't wait to hear about the performance!

    ReplyDelete