Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF!

{Image via}
It's Friday, Friday, Frida-y! (Sung like Grace's "Money, Money, Mone-y!" ditty from my ultimate favorite show, Will & Grace) We've made it through the week! I've made it through a week that made my preferred optimistic outlook a little hard to keep up - from a kvetching-to-no-end roommate to a messy house guest, two nights of drinks with limited funds, and endlessly busy days at work, I have come upon Friday at last. I have a friend in town this weekend, so hopefully I will see her for a bit on Saturday, but the rest of the time I intend to get caught up on the rest of my life. I need to make a Goodwill run to drop off piles of clothes that have built up, desperately need to do laundry, and very much need to replenish my cupboards at the grocery store. I hope everyone has a very relaxing, reviving weekend, and I'll see you all on Monday! And no, that piccy has nothing to do with anything, I just love it because she looks so very French chic. Tres magnifique.

No comments:

Post a Comment