Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

 {Image via}
You'll be happy to know that my day yesterday stayed upbeat the whole day through, and while I awoke to a foggy day this morning, it has since cleared to a beautiful, pale blue sky with lots of sun. Delightful! What's even more delightful is that after work I'm having a few girlfriends over to bake cookies, so tonight my apartment will be filled with the scent of Peanut Butter Kiss cookies baking away. Hopefully they turn out well, and I'll be able to share the deliciousness of it all tomorrow. However, in the interest of full disclosure, our refrigerator possesses a certain smell that I haven't been able to get rid of no matter how hard I scrub or how much baking soda I place on the shelves to suck the odor out. As such, and due to the fact that the recipe I'm trying out calls for the dough to be chilled in the fridge for at least 3 hours prior to baking (and I'll have kept it in all night due to the circumstance of having a job) I'm just hoping they taste all right. I have all the ingredients on hand for a second batch should they be appalling, however. Wish us luck in this baking endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment