Friday, May 20, 2011

Let the sunshine in!

 {Image via}
I was listening to the "Hair" soundtrack a bit yesterday and lo and behold, this morning I awoke to faint sunlight through my open curtains. Hooray! There's still a threat of thunderstorms and rain throughout the evening, but I prefer rain, thunder, lighting, wind, et. al. in any kind of sunny skies or cloudy skies or dark skies or bright skies, to just gloomy, hanging clouds day in and day out. So I say, bring on the storm! Anything would be better than the droopy, gloomy, stagnant weather the past couple of days have brought. Having enormous office windows that look out onto straight gray is hugely depressing. And, not only did this morning bring a bit o' sunshine-y change-of-pace from constant-gray, but today is also the day that I sign the lease on my itty-bitty-studio-home! Eeep! I can't believe I'm so excited when I'm not entirely certain my bed won't literally hit the tile that designates "kitchen", but I very much am. Bring it on, move! Sorry this post is so scattered, it is definitely a Friday today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Jess!!! You're moving! Yay! You have to post pics of the new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have sunshine!!! It really does turn a day around :) And hooray for your move, that is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete