Monday, May 23, 2011

Mondays with music....

 {Image via}
...are always better, somehow. This Monday - which looms grey and humid and threatens thunder storms - has been made infinitely better by my girl Britney's new album. I am a willing devotee to the madness that is Ms. Britney Jean Spears - I have supported her since sexy school girl days and it's just continued on.. While I'd be loyal no matter what - I even bought "Blackout" -  I'm legitimately loving the "Femme Fatale" album. It's making this Monday pop, which is a godsend. Of course it is making me want to go dancing something awful, so Friday has never seemed so far away. And now, some piccys of my girl crush for, while I can honestly hear her lack of vocal talents - what have we talked about regarding slow jams Britney? "Trip To Your Heart" is still too much. Your people tried for trance. It was not achieved. - her producers are strong, and she is just a very pretty girl. What can I say? Apparently I'm superficial girl. I'll take pretty over talented any day. Happy Monday all, we'll get through it, thanks to this girl, I will be dancing til the world ends! (I know, cue sad trombone music here. Wah-wahhhh.)

And PS - Don't you doubt that the new studio will be christened by me singing Britney into a hairbrush as I unpack. Britney and show tunes. Sorry in advance neighbs.
{Image via}
{Image via}

{Image via}

No comments:

Post a Comment