Friday, July 1, 2011

Relaxation

 {Image via}
It really is incredible how a little venting session clears my mindset so tangibly. I do, of course, apologize that all three of you loyal readers had to endure said rant, but it was what I was feeling at the time and I felt so trapped by my dissatisfaction that I had to get it out somehow. Rather than go to the gym, bake something, or drink heavily, I chose to get it out of my chest right then and there, and write. Regardless, today I am feeling much better, much more hopeful for my future here in the Big Apple, and much more able to cope without a desert, perhaps mostly being as it is that there are beaches one can get to from this island-home. And Happy July 1 to all of you! To my stateside readers, Happy Fourth of July weekend! May all your barbecues, boat excursions, beach trips, and generally fun times be both safe and enjoyable. And may everyone else kick off this first weekend of July with fun and relaxing times to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment