Monday, July 18, 2011

Wonderful

 {Image via}
I am not a music connoisseur. I love music, and I know what I like, but I am no Wise Bean. I am not good at discovering new bands before they get big, I very much rely on the radio for my music updates, and I am a Top 40 junkie, to top it all off. I like catchy tunes that make me sing along, the kinds that make me dance around a little. I do, of course, have appreciation for acoustic music, folk sounds, and the like, but these make it onto the radio as well. One particular group which I, miraculously, did not learn about on the radio [presumably because they've been around for so long] but instead via a blog - the fantastic Rockstar Diaries, specifically - is The Weepies. When I first heard them, their sound screamed "summer" to me, and I am happy to report to you that now that summer season is upon us, the music accurately represents. The Weepies make my commute to work that much peppy-er. I hope you all have similarly upbeat starts to your Mondays!





No comments:

Post a Comment