Monday, August 1, 2011

happy august

 {Image via}
We've made it to a brand new month. A month that for yours truly includes seeing my lovah Britney with my other love - a dear friend from college - who is treating me to the show as a birthday gift (crazy generous, I know!) as well as a family wedding down south. Yup, no return trip to sunny Southern California for me, I instead will be venturing to Louisiana. Details to come and surely a report on the trip once it arrives at the end-o-the-month. In the meantime, I hope everyone's first day of August is refreshing, and that you can all relish these last remaining days of summer - or continuing days of winter depending on your geographic location...don't worry, soon it will be spring and then summer for you, too! As for this picture, it really was simply because it put me in a rather chipper mood. And sometimes on a Monday you really need a little chipper pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment