Monday, August 8, 2011

weekend fun

 {both images via}
I had myself a very enjoyable weekend! Kicked off with Britney and Nicki Minaj - a Friday night that, I gotta say, feels like it was much further away than just two days ago. Saturday was spent catching up with my old roommate and some mutual friends at the lovely Loreley's on the LES - although it also served to remind me why I don't like to day-drink. The whole next day I was tired and head-ache-y, and all that after having dozed and lounged around in bed until 1 pm on Sunday! It probably doesn't help that the humidity in New York City does not let up, and that I'm used to day-drinking when there is an ocean nearby to jump into and wake oneself up. Still, I enjoyed my weekend immensely and was sorry to have to wake up for work this morning, Still, so it goes so it goes and we must get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment