Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Non-Laborious Labor Day

 {Image via}
I'm happy to report that yesterday was as non-laborious as a Labor Day could possibly be. Not only was it rather gloomy, but yours truly also did not emerge from bed until about 1 pm. At which time I ate a delicious breakfast sandwich, called my mother - what good it always does to hear your mother's voice! - and had a fully lazy day comprised entirely of watching television and eating. Lethargic and unhealthy, perhaps, but I very much enjoyed it. Today has begun completely gloomily as well, with the threat of rain in the air, lending to a very cozy first-day-of-the-work-week, even if I do rather wish I could have just laid in bed and dozed all morning again. I hope everyone else's weekends were wonderful, and that your Tuesdays are going swimmingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment