Wednesday, September 7, 2011

raintastic

 {Image via...worst blogger ever. I don't remember...if it is yours, or you know whose it is, please let me know!}
It would appear that Labor Day certainly pushed summer out of the way with force. It has been raining consistently since Sunday night - yesterday I got caught in a torrent although thankfully this time I had an umbrella with me. I love how empty the streets are on rainy days though, gives me some room to breathe. Such weather also makes it cozy for me when I'm stuck in the office anyway, although it does make me want to do nothing other than snuggle up under a blanket and watch television after work, rather than going out and mingling with other human beings. Tonight, however, I have already accepted an invitation to do dinner with a friend I haven't seen in some months, so wish me luck on dragging my blanket-craving self to the quasi-reunion! This picture is because it made me laugh, and I've been needing some laughter lately, and also because I wish I was in a hoodie, on a beach, watching this rain come down over the ocean instead of through the office windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment