Monday, October 10, 2011

friday...

 {Image via}
I know, I totally forgot to post on Friday! And I even had a great picture (that I took!) of the memorial to Steve Jobs that had popped up overnight at the 5th Avenue Apple store. But, then the day got away from me and before I knew it, it was Saturday morning and I realized I'd left my 3 loyal followers with no Friday post! So now I'm back-posting - so sneaky, I know. But I'm admitting it so I get points for that, eh? Anyway, since now my usual photo email address is completely ruining my life, I still have to take-and-credit someone else's pictures to get my point across. Which simply was to say that I was shocked by the amount of adoration Steve Jobs' work with Apple and Pixar developed in New Yorkers. It was a pretty impressive sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment