Monday, November 21, 2011

gloomy monday

 I have to say, after a wonderful weekend filled with an aunt, an uncle, cousins and a houseguest-longtime-friend, I am rather happy that it's gloomy and rainy today at work. And, while I know this won't happen - I have 2 roommates after all - I would love nothing more than to come home from work today, plop down on the couch and watch some old episodes of "The L Word" - a TV series whose DVDs I do not own - while eating leftover cheesecake. I actually am itching to go to the gym after work but I lent my work-gym-back to my house guest to take to an interview so I am without clothes and I can almost guarantee I am not going to have the dedication to go home, get my clothes, and go back out to the gym. Especially if it's raining. So I think cheesecake - with something entertaining on the TV or the radio perhaps - is a much better substitution. I hope you all have equally relaxing entrances into this short workweek!

No comments:

Post a Comment