Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Friday Fri-day!

 For some reason I woke up feeling completely exhausted this morning, refused to get up to go to the gym, and didn't even roll out of bed until a half hour past my usual rising time. Then before getting on the train to come into the city I popped by my favorite local bodega for some coffee, ran a quick little errand, and made a phone call. I almost think that doing something active before "starting" my day - and something different than just schlepping to the gym - has quite improved my outlook. It's really rather lovely. I hope this weekend finds all of you well and that you have a fantastic time!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly think accomplishing something early in the day makes the whole day brighter. Even if it is just "I bought milk", something to make me feel like I ticked A THing off the list!

    ReplyDelete