Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ready for some sun

 {Image via}

I have officially hit my saturation point with east coast winter. It was an incredibly mild winter this year - it has snowed all of 3 times so far, and it only stuck around over night in practically each case. But I am still very much over it. And ready for summer. And sun. And being tan. And the beach. And bathing suits. And barbecues.

Yet I'm not looking forward to summer in the city. Sweaty and grimy and sticky and humid. However, I do have a roof deck this year so I'm hoping to put that to good use and to enjoy whatever breezes may waft upon me up there.

I also didn't go to the beach nearly enough last summer, so I fully intend to spend every possible weekend there this year. I think it will be a useful endeavor - I'll still be in classes (fingers crossed they offer what I need!) so I can use the hour-plus-long train ride to the beach to study, get my tan on, and study on the way back into the city. Not too shabby, eh? I'm very much looking forward to it!

In the meantime, c'mon Spring....!

No comments:

Post a Comment