Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Baaack!

Don't fret my friends! I have returned! I am oh-so sorry that you had to spend the past three days lamenting my absolute lack of presence in the blogosphere, but please know that I appreciate your faith that I would indeed return!

Okay, enough. Thank you for indulging my delusions of grandeur. Rest assured, I had a wonderful Christmas holiday with my family, and was even able to squeeze a couple of local friends in for hang-outs during my extended trip. 2 flight cancellations and overcoming a couple of mild panics regarding the work I was to be missing, and I was actually able to enjoy my extra 3 days of forced vacation. I now feel refreshed, and am eager to hopefully witness another storm since now I've missed what is allegedly something like the 6th worst storm New York City's experienced. Now it's warming up quite nicely so I'm sure soon there will be lakes-a-plenty to be faced at every street corner, the fact which my trust New York coworkers are now lamenting.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here's a glimpse of what met me at the airport last night. In the first photo, what looks like a barrier behind the gray, slushy snow, is actually a snow bank. My first real winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment