Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Storage Struggles

 {Image via}
Now that I am quasi-settled into my studio, I am confronted with the all-too-common studio-dweller complaint of "why is there no storage?" Unlike one-bedroom-or-larger apartments which generally possess some sort of hallway closet/broom closet storage situation, most studios do not possess such conveniences, leaving those of us choosing to reside within their four compact walls to fend for ourselves. I am lucky enough to have space above my kitchen cabinets which I am hoping to use as shelves to hold some simple boxes in which I will be able to cram my bedding, extra bathroom towels and so forth. Here are a few of the options that I think would look chic, if not all together fitting with the blond, 1980's-circa wood panelling my new kitchen boasts. I rather feel that I'm leaning towards the white Ikea boxes below, for a cleaner line above my cabinets...
{Image via}
{Image via}
 {Image via}
  {Image via}

No comments:

Post a Comment